Monday, February 2, 2009

I Remember Love, Free gift, layout share

My newest design, I Remember Love, is in the store now and on sale for only $3!



I Remember Love is a nostalgic collection with a romantic flair. Filled with stunning papers and aged elements, this evocative set is perfect--but certainly not limited to--your heritage, romantic, and Valentine layouts. With I Remember Love, you will remember love...again and again.

Included in this kit: (not all elements shown in preview)

9 12x12 300 dpi patterned papers
9 12x12 300 dpi solid papers
4 page-sized 300 dpi torn and tattered papers
12 assorted flowers, leaves, and other florals
7 buttons
5 journaling papers
5 assorted ribbons and lace
1 string heart
2 hinges
1 lock and key
3 loose stitches
1 embellished corner
1 word art
1 twisted twine
2 charms
5 frames

This is a photo of my parents on their wedding day. January in London--such a joy! LOL! You can see it online here.


I made a QP out of the layout to offer blog visitors FREE!


Download from my blog.

No comments: