Sunday, January 11, 2009

What? A free kit AND a sale?!

From January 12-19, I have a HUGE daily download at Digitals for you! While you're there, check out my store, on sale from 25%-50% off!

Be sure to come back every day to pick up a piece of "Butterflies are Free".


Get in touch with your free spirit when you use this fun and funky kit! Filled with bright colors, unique elements, and fun--this kit is sure to please.

Included in this kit:

16 12x12 300 dpi papers
8 assorted stickers
4 ribbons
3 frames
3 journaling items
3 flourishes
4 flowers
8 buttons
1 wing
1 bracket
6 assorted clips and hangers
1 bingo card (plain and with photo openings)
2 bows
2 pieces of tape
2 paisley
2 paper tears


Don't forget, I also have the following designs on sale for 50% off! 

Snowbird


Mariposa (and all coordinating albums)



To tickle your fancy, I also have some coordinating Flair for you--Free on my blog!


Download from MY BLOG

No comments: